All files in the PRM database can be downloaded HERE, and contain:
- ELISA folder: phage-derived peptides with the ELISA signal values: ratio between protein/GST binding, and background signal (GST alone).
- NGS folder: All curated list of peptide sequences obtained from next-generation sequencing (NGS) of the round 4 and 5 pools
- PWM folder: Position weight matrix (PWM) obtained from the alignment of NGS sequences, if they exist, otherwise from the ELISA peptides
- LOGOS folder: Logo obtained from the PWM
- PWM_scan folder: List of interacting proteins obtained from running the PWM against the human proteome (Jain and Bader, 2016)
The Master EXCEL file can be downloaded HERE, and contains the PRM_ID with all information and characterization of the domain